Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mayor of Lawrence, Massachusetts Catches Illegal Snow Dumping in River. I say: ‘Hire Me for a Simple Win-Win Resolution to this Matter.’

February 1, 2011

NECN News, as well as many others, is reporting of how the Mayor of Lawrence, Massachusetts, followed trucks illegally dumping snow in the Merrimack River at a site in his town to determine the owners of the trucks. Of course, the illegal dumping of snow into the river is reportedly in violation of EPA rules (Clean Water Act) and potentially causes environmental issues down-river as well as to the water table which likely provides drinking water to much of the Boston region. (But we probably can be sure that such problems would not be anything new for our culture and society.)

I would suggest that Mayor Lantigua employ me as a consultant in this matter. I am confident that I could ensure a ‘win-win’ outcome for all parties in this situation. Furthermore, it would seem that this issue could be resolved in an environmentally compliant manner. I could arrange any solution so that the only problem the Mayor and City of Lawrence would have to contend with is what to do with the ensuing positive cash flow. (If I were to help you, however, I would prefer that the positive cash flow to come be applied to the education budgets in your city.)

Mayor Lantigua, please call me or send me an email if you would like to enlist my services to effect a ‘win-win’ outcome concerning the illegal dumping of snow in your city.

Adam Trotter, P.E. / AVT


Trucks caught on camera dumping snow in Merrimack River

http://www.necn.com/02/01/11/Trucks-caught-on-camera-dumping-snow-in-/landing_newengland.html?blockID=401578&feedID=4206



http://www.cityoflawrence.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment