Thursday, January 13, 2011

Perpetual Motion Machine to Possibly Generate Electricity.

January 13th, 2011


I think I have devised a perpetual motion machine. What’s more, I think the device could generate electricity as well. Though, to be honest, others may have made the same claim in the past and may have done so with a similar design – I’m not sure at this point in time. But I believe any previous design to this end was probably somewhat different than what I have planned for my design. Then again, time will tell what the eddy current losses have to say as well as those that may have a vested interest against anyone having a potential source of free electricity.

I’ll let you know; Lord willing, that is. :)

Adam Trotter, P.E. / AVT

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are right about this. If you did than patent it right away and make millons. Good luck to you

    Best Wishes
    Luke

    ReplyDelete