Saturday, June 5, 2010

The White House - Presidential Correspondence / Response to my note.

The White House - Presidential Correspondence

to ......@gmail.com
date Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:28 PM
subject Thank you for your message
mailed-by whitehouse.gov


Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing to me about the oil spill in
the Gulf of Mexico. I appreciate your perspective as we
continue to do everything we can to address this crisis.

The Gulf is one of the richest and most beautiful
ecosystems on the planet. For centuries, its residents have
enjoyed and made a living off the fish that swim in its
waters and the wildlife that inhabit its shores. The Gulf is
also the heartbeat of the region's economic life. We are
going to do everything in our power to protect our natural
resources, compensate those who have been harmed,
rebuild what has been damaged, and help this region
persevere like it has done so many times before.

For information about response efforts, how to help,
or available assistance, please visit
www.doi.gov/deepwaterhorizon or www.epa.gov/bpspill.

Thank you again for contacting me. I encourage
you to visit WhiteHouse.gov to learn more about my
Administration or to contact me in the future.


Sincerely,

Barack Obama


To be a part of our agenda for change, join us at www.WhiteHouse.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment